Caiman® 5 for Laparoscopic Procedures
26 mm Sealing Length
- Caiman 5 has the longest jaw of any 5 mm RF device available, allowing for heightened efficiency for laparoscopic procedures. The 26 mm jaw allows surgeons to seal and cut 33% more tissue at a time when compared to other 5 mm vessel sealing devices.
Special Hinged Jaw
- Caiman features a jaw engineered like no other. The lower jaw hinge causes the tip of the instrument to close first - capturing tissue and preventing slippage. This unique design then allows the upper and lower jaws to compress tissue in parallel, creating even compression forces distal to proximal.
- Caiman is designed for a variety of laparoscopic procedures and can accommodate a wide range of patient sizes.
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Caiman 5 for Laparoscopic Surgery total working length: 36 cm
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Each electrode length: 26 mm
- Cutting length: 24 mm
Jaws and Performance
- Jaw rotation: 360° free-wheeling
- Jaw length: 26 mm
- Caiman 5: PL720SU
- Lektrafuse RF Generator: GN200